- Product description
- Product Description
- This product should be a clear, pale yellow or almost colorless liquid. Light yellowish yellow clear liquid, fatty oil made from sesame seeds.
- Good oil-soluble solvents and dispersants, solvents commonly used in intramuscular sustained-release preparations, such as hexanoate such as estradiol valerate, hydroxypropyl ester, testosterone enanthate, nanestrel decanoate, or other oil-soluble drugs Solvent
- Emulsions containing sesame oil can be used as carriers for oral or intravenous administration
- Compared with other oil solvents, such as peanut oil, sesame oil has fewer adverse reactions;
- Use pressed high-quality sesame as raw material to avoid organic pollution caused by other sources;
- Control of microbial and bacterial endotoxins to reduce the risk of introduction of exogenous biological impurities during the production of the preparation;
- The raw material source is stable and the quality is reliable. Actively participate in the National Pharmacopoeia Commission's standard formulation of sesame oil excipients, and propose and rationalize a number of testing indicators. The quality research of sesame oil is thorough and can provide customers with comprehensive technical support;
- Dedicated line production under GMP requirements to avoid cross-contamination.
- Sesame oil contains natural anti-oxidant ingredients and has relatively strong oxidation stability. It should be sealed and protected from light and filled with nitrogen. The temperature should be below 40 ° C.