Olive oil (for injection)
- Product description
- Product Description
- This product is colorless or yellow to green clear liquid, odorless or almost odorless. It is a fatty oil extracted from the mature drupe of olive oil.
- Used as an enema and as a dispersant in oral capsules and solutions. It can also be used as a carrier for oil ester injections. It is used in combination with soybean oil to prepare liposomes as emulsions for preterm infants
- Good oil-soluble solvent and dispersant, often used as a solvent and nutrient in fat emulsion
- Using squeezed high quality olive oil as raw material to avoid organic pollution from other sources
- Control of microbial and bacterial endotoxins to reduce the risk of introduction of exogenous biological impurities during the production of formulations
- Dedicated line production under GMP requirements to avoid cross-contamination
- Stable source of raw materials, reliable quality, thorough research on the quality of olive oil, can provide customers with comprehensive technical support;
- Prone to oxidative deterioration, should be sealed from light and stored in a cool and dark place.