- Product description
- Product Description
- 1,2-propanediol is a colorless, clarified viscous liquid obtained by hydrolysis and purification of propylene oxide.
- In order to further ensure the safety of medication, Gedian Renfu Pharmaceutical has introduced propylene glycol (for injection) products on the basis of pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol, and has completed the filing with the State Food and Drug Administration.
- Widely used as a solvent for pharmaceutical preparations for injection and non-injection, a better solvent than glycerin
- Has antibacterial and antiseptic effects similar to glycerin
- Also used as an emulsifier carrier in the cosmetics and food industries
- Plasticizer for water-soluble film coating materials
- Higher safety: sterility, control of bacterial endotoxin, meet the requirements of injection, ophthalmology, inhalation preparations
- Better appearance: Nearly colorless appearance for better quality
- Better stability: The filling process adopts nitrogen-filling protection measures to ensure consistent quality during product storage.
- Lower impurity residue: strict control of ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol, propylene oxide impurity residues
- Under the standard conditions for injection, we designed 500g bottle, 2kg, 10kg, 20kg soft bag packaging specifications to meet the needs of different customers.
- GMP-compliant production line to avoid cross-contamination
Test ItemsCP2015 version
- Propylene glycol is easily opened when it is opened at high temperature.
- It is strictly forbidden to be compatible with oxides
（for injection）CP2015 versionGedian Renfu Pharmaceutical propylene glycol（for injection）Ethylene glycol≤0.02%no request≤0.02%Bacterial endotoxin＜12EU/gno request＜12EU/gMicrobial limit checkNon-mandatoryno requestMeet the requirementsGC analysis of related substances in Gedian Renfu Pharmaceutical Co-propylene glycol (for injection)