- Product description
- Product Description
- Sulfobutyl beta-cyclodextrin sodium is an anionic, highly water-soluble beta-cyclodextrin derivative successfully developed by Cydex in the United States in the 1990s. Compared with beta-cyclodextrin, it has better Water-soluble, small hemolytic effect, low renal toxicity, is a new type of pharmaceutical excipients with very broad application prospects
- It is mainly used in injections, oral preparations, eye drops, external preparations, and nasal preparations. It can be well encapsulated with drug molecules to form non-covalent complexes, thereby improving the stability, water solubility, and safety of drugs. It can reduce nephrotoxicity, relieve drug hemolysis, control drug release rate, and mask bad odor.
- Low-molecular impurities: Ultrafiltration is used to remove sodium chloride, disodium bis (4-sulfobutyl) ether, and 4-hydroxybutyl-1-sulfonic acid.
- Closed pipeline transportation system: The entire material transportation system adopts a completely closed pipeline transportation system to avoid external pollution during the transfer process.
- Good appearance: control the raw materials and the reaction process, reduce the generation of color impurities, ensure that the color of the finished product is white, and that of the aqueous solution is clear and transparent.
- Strictly control the bacterial endotoxin and microorganisms of the product to ensure the safety of the product.
- The presence of cyclodextrin in aqueous solutions may lead to a decrease in the activity of some preservatives.