- Product description
- Product Registration Number: F20180000375Product Description
- White sand-free fine powder
- The magnesium salt is reacted with stearic acid, and the main components are fatty acid magnesium salts such as stearic acid and palmitic acid.
- As a lubricant, it is widely used in the production of tablets and capsules. The dosage is generally 0.25%-2%.
- Also used in skin creams
- Increased detection of cadmium and nickel salts, control of hazardous metals in raw materials or production processes, and enhanced product safety requirements
- Made from plant-derived materials with good safety and quality stability
- Magnesium stearate is hydrophobic and can block the dissolution of drugs from solid dosage forms. The concentration should be reduced as much as possible.
- In the direct tableting prescription, the amount of magnesium stearate used should not exceed 0.5%, otherwise the tablet will have a softening effect.
- When magnesium stearate and tablet granules are mixed, the increase of mixing time will cause the dissolution rate and brittleness strength of the tablet to decrease. The mixing time of magnesium stearate should be carefully controlled.